Kimengumi-Metin2 Index du Forum Kimengumi-Metin2
Guilde Kimengumi de metin2

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

MSNBC Children??For%Sex Tar-get=

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kimengumi-Metin2 Index du Forum -> Kimengumi-Metin2 -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jantoral

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: MSNBC Children??For%Sex Tar-get= Répondre en citant

MSNBC Children For Sex Target= > bit.ly/1qyWYUp

Please...help...improve...this...article...by...adding...citations...to...reliable...sourcesSummarizing..briefly,..Marquis..found:..1[78]..Report:.."National..Strategy..for..Child..Exploitation..Prevention..and..Interdiction."..U.SIt..will..own..the..Village..Voice,..Westword..in..Denver,..New..Times..in..Miami,..Broward..County,..Fla.,..and..Phoenix;..Houston..Press,..the..Observer..in..Dallas,..and..several..other..weeklies."..[117]..Article:.."Denver..group..buying..Westword..and..other..Village..Voice..weeklies."..By..Howard..PankratzThey..come..from..the..richest..countries..and..developing..nations..but..everyone..can..find..modern..day..slavery..on..their..doorstepShe...was...so...impressed...with...these...students...who...chose...the...topic...of...human...trafficking...as...their...projectThe.truth.is.its.happening.in.our.own.backyardsLast...Wednesday,...January...20,...our...Founder...and...Director,...Deborah...Sigmund,...was...interviewed...on...MSNBC...by...Ayman...Mohyeldin^.."Ethics..of..NBC's..Sting..Show..'To..Catch..a..Predator'",..Talk..of..the..Nation,..National..Public..Radio,..January..16,..2007..^..When..Smith..tries..to..run..from..the..deputies,..he's..shot..by..a..Taser..and..knocked..to..the..groundPage.59:."At.least.95%.of.all.the.commercial.sex.engaged.in.by.boys.is.provided.to.adult.males.".[25].Article:."Pimps.hit.social.networks.to.recruit.underage.sex.workers.".By.Erica.Fink.and.Laurie.SegallCongresswoman.Ann.Wagner.2nd.Disgtrict.of.Missouri.Learn.more.about.Congresswoman.Ann.Wagner.here..This.week.as.I.spoke.with.9th.and.10th.grade.girls.at.the.Friendship.Collegiate.Academy.in.NE.Washington,.I.was.reminded.of.how.important.it.is.to.get.the.message.out.to.children,.parents.and.teachers…...4...P.LAt..one..point,..my..mother..sat..me..down..and..told..me..that..I..wouldnt..be..in..trouble..if..I..was..lying....that..I..could..take..it..all..backIn.the.words.of.Queen.Silvia.of.Sweden,.To.see.but.not.to.see,.to.see.but.to.deny,.to.see.but.not.to.act.is.a.crime.against.a.childTo...better...appreciate...Porter's...intellect,...consider...a...voicemail...message...the...FBI...says...it...obtained...from...a...prostitute:..."…...I...know...everything...about...youIt..was..the..nature..of..the..business."..Still..another..said,"If..they..were..bleeding..they..could..work..for..me."..[38]..Book:..Armed..and..Considered..Dangerous:..A..Survey..of..Felons..and..Their..Firearms..(Expanded..Edition)Reporting.by.Ellen.Wulfhorst.for.the.Thomson.Reuters.Foundation,.the.charitable.arm.of.Thomson.ReutersShe.used.to.sell.me.to.the.landlord.and.other.men.who.wanted.a.young.girlMany...believe...that...sex...trafficking...only...occurs...in...the...lives...of...prostitutes...in...the...dark,...seedy...backrooms...of...brothels...in...some...distant...third...world...countryThis.is.the.program.that.Innocents.at.Risk.and.Senior.AA.Flight.Attendant,.Sandra.Fiorini,.began.with.CBP,.ICE,.the.FBI,.EPACT.and.Polaris.in.2008Flagler..Beach,..Florida[edit]In..total,..the..team..interviewed..113..men..who..buy..sex[34]...Report:..."National...Strategy...for...Child...Exploitation...Prevention...and...Interdiction."...U.SAccording..to..Essy..van..Dijk..(2002)..of..the..Bureau..of..the..Dutch..National..Rapporteur..on..Trafficking..of..Human..Beings,..for..example,..most..of..the..trafficking..victims..in..the..Netherlands..receive..no..payment..at..all^.[2][dead.link].^.The.findings.are.documented.in.the.chart.belowThe...campaign...focuses...on...a...number...of...topics...surrounding...both...sex...and...labor...trafficking,...and...calls...for...swift...advocacy...and...policy...measures...to...enact...change…...15...For...reasons...of...fear,...shame...or...guiltSOLD.FILM.TRAILER.2016.from.Jaya.International.on.VimeoThus,..police,..prosecutors,..and..shelters..sometimes..misidentify..trafficking..victims..as..willing..prostitutes.[148]..[149]..•..Traffickers..rename..underage..victims..and..provide..them..with..false..identifications..that..misstate..their..ages,..making..it..difficult..for..law..enforcement..to..identify..them..as..minors.[150]..[151]..[152]..•..Traffickers..distance..themselves..from..the..risk..of..arrest..and..prosecution..by..forcing..their..victims..to..conduct..criminal..activities..on..their..behalfZollman,..founding..principal..of..AIM,..said..Wagners..bill..might..produce..the..opposite..effect..she..intendsPage...46:...The...ramifications...of...misidentification...of...child...sex...trafficking...victims...are...pronouncedFollowing..an..initial..series..of..on-street..interviews..with..children,..the..investigators..made..the..decision..to..restrict..interviews..to..children..under..the..direct..care..of..either..a..law..enforcement..or..human..service..agencyShe's.eager.to.do.businessfacebook..twitter..embed..like..save..share..group..discuss..The..conservative..Christian..group..arguesthat..Targets..policy..poses..a..danger..to..wives..and..daughters,..and..said..about..200,000..people..have..signed..a..petition..to..boycottas..of..Friday..afternoonThe..more..we..are..aware..of..what..this..modern-day..slavery..looks..like..and..how..to..report..it,..the..less..profit..criminals..make..from..these..operationsCBS...News f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Kimengumi-Metin2 Index du Forum -> Kimengumi-Metin2 -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation